Watch: MIT Faculty Discuss AI and Health at Tech Day
Slice of MIT
At Tech Day 2018, five MIT faculty and alumni from across the Institute shared current research on the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on human health. The event was moderated by Will Knight, senior editor for AI at MIT Technology Review. Speakers included
- Anantha P. Chandrakasan, dean of the MIT School of Engineering and the Vannevar Bush Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science;
- Dina Katabi SM ’99, PhD ’03, the Andrew and Erna Viterbi Professor of Computer Science and director of MIT's Center for Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing;
- Pattie Maes, professor and academic head of the MIT Program in Media Arts and Sciences and head of MIT Media Lab’s Fluid Interfaces research group;
- Phillip A. Sharp, Institute professor and member of the Department of Biology and the Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research; and
- Konstantina Stankovic ’92, PhD ’98, associate professor of otolaryngology at Harvard Medical School, Sheldon and Dorothea Buckler chair in otolarynoglogy.
Check out some of the presentations below and watch the full playlist of videos here.
Tech Day is an annual event of Tech Reunions. Read the full recap of this year's festivities.