This year’s keynotes will feature updates from Institute leadership on present-day campus life; faculty in the Department of Urban Studies and Planning on the future of cities; and inspiring stories from current students who have volunteered at the Priscilla King Gray Public Service Center.
ALC will also include more than 40 best-practice and brainstorming sessions that can benefit all MIT volunteers, regardless of their role:
- All alumni who want to learn from faculty and peers, and grow their ties to MIT
- Clubs and group leaders helping keep alumni connected wherever they are
- Educational Counselors who are working with current students and want to know about campus life today
- Fundraisers helping the Institute create a better world
- Recent graduates who are growing their careers and building leadership skills
- Reunion planners keeping classmates connected at Tech Reunions and beyond
Celebrate MIT! Toast the Institute’s dedicated volunteers at Friday’s Leadership Awards Dinner then enjoy a closing reception at the beautiful List Visual Arts Center.
Customize Your Conference Can’t attend for both days? You can attend ALC for both days, one day or only Friday evening's Leadership Awards celebration.
Benefit from MIT Brainpower Faculty and students will discuss how to plan smarter cities, today’s campus experience, and how the MIT community is solving global challenge.
Pathways to Leadership ALC sessions will share ways to stay connected with MIT, to energize your daily life, and to grow as an alumni volunteer.